Saturday 6 October 2012

Challenge #27...Winners & Top 3

Hello everyone, 
I would just like to say a massive Thank you to all who played along with my challenge #27...Glitter and Gems, there were lots of gorgeous cards entered.

We have 2 winners for you today plus our Top 3's...

First winner of the main prize of a GD spot with our fabulous team is....#24 Debbie Johns with this gorgeous card :)

2nd prize winner of 2 digi's stamps or 1 digi stamp sheet of winners choice from the Nutcrafters store is... chosen by Random.org is...#23 Susan with this beautiful girly card
 

Now I {Gemma} have has chosen my Top 3...


Congratulations to all our winners &Top 3...Winners please email us here and in the subject box please state Nutcrafters challenge #27 winner 1 or winner 2 before the end of the next challenge.

Winners & Top 3 please do take your badges & display it proudly on your blogs :D
Please scroll down for our recent challenge which is hosted by our very fabulous Deb's who has chosen Paper Piecing, and also to see some fabulous inspiration by our very talented DT..
We hope you come & play along with our challenge!

Gemma & the rest of the fabulous Nutcrafter team
xxxx

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations to you all..... all of your cards are beautiful! x

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for picking my card as a top three I am so thrilled Hugs Elaine

Sharon said...

I am so chuffed that you chose my card as one of you top 3. The badge is now proudly on my blog.
Hugs Sharon. x